Montage Monday: A Moment Like This

2:03 PM Arabian Punch Front 1 Comments

The video editors were on point this past week! Stunning! These montages are all pretty high up on my list of favorites.


Stay. Shawn Johnson, Nastia Liukin, Alicia Sacramone, Chellsie Memmel, Bridget Sloan
By AshleyAkaFlipper2
Arguably one of Ashley's best!


Jordyn & Aly - I was here
by SuperGymmie
That moment when the perfect song meets the perfect gymnasts.
"I'll leave no regrets, Leave something to remember, so they won't forget
I was here
The hearts I have touched, will be the proof that I leave
That I made a difference, and this world will see
I was here"




Russian Team - Get back
by DakotaLaand
Another montage of 2013 European Championships, but, again, great moments were captured with great musical accompaniment.


Some People Wait a Lifetime// Nastia Liukin
by usagymnasticsfan1
I found this montage via @gymnasticsNL and really enjoyed it. It took me back to 2008 Nastia before the media & the fashion shows, before the comeback. Back when she was the #2 girl in America after Nationals and Trials but then went on a few weeks later to be the most decorated female gymnast at the 2008 Olympics. This montage was a refreshing walk down memory lane.


Which one was your favorite?

1 comment :

  1. Loved ALL the montages! Nastia's was my favorite though, because sometimes I forget about the girl she used to be before the 2008 Olympics. I adored all the girls from the 2008 team, I hope we will still get to see more of them either as commentators on tv, or in some other manner!

    ReplyDelete