About
Gymnastics fan turned adult gymnast here to give you the latest and greatest news around the gymternet.
Translate
Popular Posts
-
A new series looking at countries that are On The Rise and may be able to challenge the countries at the top at the team or individual leve...
-
"I think we all need a pep talk." This video has little to do with gymnastics directly but I still wanted to share it. This little...
-
Here is a montage from YouTube user nade00 . It's hilarious and on bad choreography. Try and watch through the whole thing because there...
-
The Olympic Games were exciting! There was so much good gymnastics and so much fun on the gymternet :) I decided to do things a little diffe...
-
Now that the Olympics are over, what have the athletes been up to? Most have been doing endless interviews, making endless appearances, thro...
Labels
Blog Archive
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments :