Montage Monday: Beyonce

8:01 PM Arabian Punch Front 0 Comments

This week, there's a playlist for you to enjoy! They're not really in order other than the first one. It includes different montage makers other than usual ones so make sure to check them out. The last video also includes a song by Beyonce, I Was Here.

June Montage Monday Playlist

McKayla & Jordyn - 1+1
Emma Fischer/@EmmsDream made this great montage to Beyonce's 1+1 using some of the footage from Beyonce's music video and the recent video that McKayla Maroney and Jordyn Wieber did for 30 Seconds to Mars. I think it came out really well and I like that it's different - I like the effects that are used and I like the overlay between the 2 videos. McKayla enjoyed this video too and favorited it on twitter. Congrats, Emma!


I have a few more videos that I didn't get to watch last week so look out for them next week. If you tweeted, tumblr-ed or emailed me, they'll likely be included next week. As usual, feel free to contact me if you have a video you'd like me to include.

0 comments :