Bringing Home the Gold: Aly Raisman

9:08 PM Arabian Punch Front 0 Comments

Another documentary has been aired on Aly Raisman.

Aly on new celebrity status:
Aly went to a Phillip Philips private concert. It's nice to see her being a teenager, meeting someone, and sharing in the media highlight. Aly also talks about her Poland Spring endorsement, Fashion Police, and the Red Carpet Premiere for Bridesmaids. There's a clip of James Marsden saying he gets nervous around Aly!

Watch here or below:


Aly on 2016?

 
She talks about her mentality during team qualifications and has a few memorable quotes. Aly talks about putting the team medal around Mihai's neck: "Everyone just sees us compete but it's not just us. It's our coaches, it's our family, and everyone back home that's supporting us."

Then, she reveals some exciting news about 2016. "I definitely do wanna come back for 2016. I started my first competition in Brazil when I was 15. I'd love to start in Brazil and end in Brazil... I still would love to have an all-around medal and also maybe even have a 2nd vault." Guess, we'll just have to wait and see.

Here or below:

0 comments :